Burndy CT175900Q Unirap Nylon 6/6 Standard Cable Tie, 0.35" Width, 32" Length, 9" Bundle Diameter, 175 lbs Tensile Strength (Pack of 25)
A savvy shopper from WA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Unirap cable ties are fabricated of one-piece Nylon with no metal parts. The straps are tough, resilient, lightweight and abrasion resistant. They offer high tensile strength and are chemically resistive to solvents, alkalies, oils, grease and diluted acids. Self-locking, they secure without twisting or leaving sharp projections. Compact heads and pre-bent tips facilitate cable bundling in a minimum of time and space. Unirap cable ties are designed for both field and production line use and may be installed easily by hand. Burndy cable ties consist of three components: strap, head, and tail. These components are specifically designed to function together to make Burndy Unirap cable ties superior in quality and performance. General purpose nylon 6/6 features light weight, high strength and a wide temperature range. It is halogen free so it does not release dangerous gases, such as chlorine, bromine, fluorine and iodine when burned. Nylon 6/6 is hygroscopic, and therefore, absorbs or releases moisture depending on its environment. Thus, the moisture level of the material will affect tensile strength, stiffness and elongation of the product. UL Recognized.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.