DeWalt 21 Degree Pneumatic Collated Framing Nailer (DWF83PL)
A true treasure hunter from DE snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Moving cylinder engine designed to reduce recoil
- Extruded aluminum magazine for extreme durability
- Lightweight at only 8lbs
- Compact size only 12.5 in. tall
- Tool Free Features - Tool free depth of drive adjustment, tool free selectable trigger, adjustable rafter hook
- Drives 21 Degree Plastic Collated Framing nails from 2 in. to 3 1/4 in. in L and .113 in. to .148 in.in Dia
- The new DWF83PL framing nailer is built for high speed framing applications. New engine technology has been designed to reduce recoil and the nailers optimized center of gravity results in a well-balanced tool. It is Fast, Light, and Guaranteed Tough.
- Energy Type: Air
- Loading type: Strip
- Maximum Fastener Size: 2 in
- Minimum Fastener Size: 3 in.
- Minimum Recommended Air Delivery SCFM at the rate 90PSI: 8.7
- Minimum Recommended Operating Pressure (psi): 70
- Nailgun Angle: 21
- Product Depth (in.): 23.345
- Product Height (in.): 5.905
- Product Width (in.): 13.465
- Framing Nailer
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.