Dixon L28-06A Wilkerson EconOmist Standard Lubricator with Transparent Bowl, 3/4" Size, 200 SCFM Flow, 150 psig Pressure
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Wilkerson EconOmist standard lubricator with transparent bowl. The elastomer disc-shaped device is located in the throat of all Wilkerson lubricators and automatically maintains a constant ratio of oil flow to airflow regardless of changing rates of airflow. This allows one lubricator to serve several pneumatic components operating together or intermittently. For all Wilkerson lubricators, use any petroleum-base, non-detergent light weight oil (SAE 10/150SSU) which will readily break up into a mist, i.e., Mobil DTE light or comparable oil. Do not use any synthetic oil or oils containing additives or solvents. High flow capacity. To adjust and set oil delivery rate the unit must be pressurized and air must be flowing through the unit. Turn the sight dome, located on the top of the unit, counter clockwise to initiate oil delivery. If flow increases or decreases, the oil delivery rate will increase or decrease proportionally. Turning the sight dome clockwise will stop all oil delivery. 6.11oz Bowl capacity. Manual drain. Can be filled under pressure. Maximum operating condition: 150 PSIG (10.3 bar) and 32 degree F to 125 degree F (0 degree C to 52 degree C).
- Dixon Valve & Coupling
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.