Drill America DWRRB Series Qualtech High-Speed Steel Bridge Reamer, Spiral Flute, Morse Taper Shank, Uncoated (Bright) Finish, 1-5/16" Size (Pack of 1)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Drill America high-speed steel bridge reamer designed for hard service, these reamers are especially suitable for use in structural iron or steel bridgework and ship construction in lining up bolt or rivet holes. They have a sharp point and long taper for easy entry in badly misaligned holes. The taper shank bridge reamer is commonly used in electric and pneumatic portable equipment. High-speed steel tools are good for most general purpose applications, offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance. Uncoated tools feature just the base substrate without any additional treatment or coatings and are suitable for a wide range of applications. Morse taper shank allows the tool to be inserted directly into the machine's spindle to facilitate high-torque applications such as large cut diameters.
- Drill America
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.