Galvanizer's Feltip Paint Marker
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The Nissen galvanizer's feltip paint marker uses a valve action to dispense a paint especially formulated for fabricators who have their material galvanized. This fast-drying, weather resistant marking paint can be put on steel during the fabrication process. However, the marking paint is designed to be completely removed by the pickling bath prior to galvanizing, thus leaving a clean surface for the zinc plating. Writes on rough, rusty, or smooth surfaces. Writes on wet, oily, or dry surfaces. Fast drying. Prior to pickling the marks are permanent, they won't chip, peel, fade, or rub-off. Packed in an unbreakable aluminum tube. Precision valve meters paint flow. Black bright, high-gloss, lead-free color.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.