Hitachi 728806 3/4-Inch Hex with 21/32-Inch Round 2-Inch by 12-Inch Angled Scraping Chisel
A savvy shopper from WI snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The Hitachi 728806 3/4-Inch Hex with 21/32-Inch Round 2-Inch by 12-Inch Angled Scraping Chisel withstands months of repeated use and does not wear or break. Made of carbon hardened steel, this tool has a stronger, longer lasting build and outlasts traditional chisels of equal or greater value. Use this product for masonry, concrete and natural stone projects. with an overall 12-Inch length and a high tolerance shank, this product is designed to conquer all your home improvement and remodeling needs. This item has an optimized tempered steel build for best removal rate and stays in place for heavy-duty applications. This chisel is strong and will not slip or slide, and is made of high quality materials. Always have a chisel nearby with the Hitachi 728806. This product is perfect for working in a variety of materials and is manufactured with 100-Percent quality consistency. The Hitachi 728806 3/4-Inch Hex with 21/32-Inch Round 2-Inch by 12-Inch Angled Scraping Chisel is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of 30-days from the original purchase date. Every Hitachi accessory is designed to the highest standards and is rigorously tested for both performance and durability. Since its inception, Hitachi has pioneered innovative technologies that have improved the quality of craftsmanship worldwide. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.