Ingersoll Rand .75 in. Drive Composite Impact Wrench (IRT2145QIMAX)
A savvy shopper from IN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Produces 1,350 ft.-lbs. max. reverse torque
- 6,300 RPM free speed
- 1,150 BPM
- Twin hammer mechanism
- The Ingersoll Rand 3/4in. Impactool Composite Impact Wrench delivers incredible performance and industrial-grade durability in an impact wrench. Plus, its efficient air motor reduces air consumption by 16% over the previous model to save you money. Lightweight composite body is durable and easy to handle. Wrench is compact enough to access tight spaces. U.S.A.
- Max. Reverse Torque (ft.-lbs.): 1,350
- Impacts Per Minute (IPM): 1,150
- Hammer Mechanism: Twin hammer
- Variable Speed: Yes
- Reversible: Yes
- Inlet Size (in.) : 3/8
- Min. Hose Size (in.): 1/2
- Noise Level (dB): 96.3
- Tool Weight (lbs.): 7.4
- Tool Length (in.): 8.5
- Case Included: No
- Drive (in.): 3/4
- Speed - No Load (RPM): 6,300
- Average Air Consumption (CFM): 8.5
- CFM at Load: 32
- Operating PSI: 90
- Working Torque (ft.-lb.): 2001,000
- Forward Torque (ft.-lbs.): 900
- Max. Torque (ft.-lbs.): 900
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.