Ingersoll Rand .75 in. Drive Composite Impact Wrench (IRT2145QIMAX)
A clever deal seeker from IN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Produces 1,350 ft.-lbs. max. reverse torque
- 6,300 RPM free speed
- 1,150 BPM
- Twin hammer mechanism
- The Ingersoll Rand 3/4in. Impactool Composite Impact Wrench delivers incredible performance and industrial-grade durability in an impact wrench. Plus, its efficient air motor reduces air consumption by 16% over the previous model to save you money. Lightweight composite body is durable and easy to handle. Wrench is compact enough to access tight spaces. U.S.A.
- Max. Reverse Torque (ft.-lbs.): 1,350
- Impacts Per Minute (IPM): 1,150
- Hammer Mechanism: Twin hammer
- Variable Speed: Yes
- Reversible: Yes
- Inlet Size (in.) : 3/8
- Min. Hose Size (in.): 1/2
- Noise Level (dB): 96.3
- Tool Weight (lbs.): 7.4
- Tool Length (in.): 8.5
- Case Included: No
- Drive (in.): 3/4
- Speed - No Load (RPM): 6,300
- Average Air Consumption (CFM): 8.5
- CFM at Load: 32
- Operating PSI: 90
- Working Torque (ft.-lb.): 2001,000
- Forward Torque (ft.-lbs.): 900
- Max. Torque (ft.-lbs.): 900
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.