Insulated Ferrule Polypropylene Copper, Tin-Plated
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- For terminating stranded wire into terminal blocks, Electrolytic copper and tin plating provide maximum conductivity and low contact resistance with polypropylene plastic insulation, Meets old DIN standards, Total length 5.5 with 1.5 exposed, Color coded for easy size identification
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.