Knipex 4821J01 Internal Angled Precision Retaining Ring Pliers 5.2-Inch
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Large contact faces on the tips: no distortion of circlips, easy fitting.
- For rings 8 - 13 mm in diameter.
- Sturdy, inserted tips: made from high density drawn spring wire.
- Forged from chrome vanadium electric steel and designed to minimize tip breakage, and offer extended tool life.
- Plastic coated handles.
- heavy duty in continuous operation: up to 10 times longer service life compared to turned tips joint with screw: precise, zero backlash operation of pliers non-slip plastic coating on the handles Pliers body: chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened Inserted tips: spring steel wire, drawn Grey atramentized Tiptop quality: Easy and reliable assembly: form-fitting inserted and pressed-in tips made of high-density spring steel offer a high level added resilience against excessive stress and strain, e.g. when removing stuck rings. The large supporting surfaces and the position of the tips make it more difficult for the rings to bounce off.Precision and durability: High-density spring steel with a score-free surface is used for the tips. This increases the tips' resistance to dynamic and static strain. The tips are 30 % more stable than conventional pliers when subjected to one-off overloading while still allowing good accessibility during assembly. Subjected to dynamic strain,
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.