L.E. Wilson INR-035 Inside Neck Reamer for Trimmer 35 Caliber with Finish Diameter 0.3615"-0.362", Hardened Ground Steel
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Thick necks can cause high chamber pressures and erratic shooting. Neck reamers remove excess neck material to insure adequate clearance exists between the case neck and the chamber. Also, these reamers can be used when forming wildcats from a parent case. Reamers are used in the trimmers in place of the trimmer cutter. Standard reamers are sized for use on FIRED unsized cases.
- L.E. Wilson
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.