Lyndex B4007-1000 BT40 Taper 100TG Collet Chuck with Back-Up Screw, 3/64" - 1" Collet Range, 2.50" Diameter x 3.50" Length
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Lyndex line of high-quality BT TG Collet Chuck offers ground surface for perpendicular contact between retention knob and holder. AT3 or better taper. Equipped with a left-hand-threaded stop screw and chuck nut. Available in high-speed balanceable versions. Set-up: quick and easy. Speed: up to 20,000 rpm. Tolerance: less than 0.0002 at collet face. To use: first insert the collet into the chuck nut by squeezing the collet and pressing its face into the chuck nut's retaining ring until the collet's collar is fully seated. Then load the assembly into the chuck, insert a cutting tool, and tighten with the appropriate nut wrench to the recommended tightening torque. Ideal for drilling, milling and reaming.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.