Lyndex C40S7-0016 CAT40 Taper ER16 Stubby Collet Chuck, 0.019" - 0.406" Collet Range, 1.26" Diameter x 2.25" Length
A true treasure hunter from OH snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Lyndex line of high-quality CAT40 taper standard Collet Chuck offers Ball bearing nut with ground collet race. Ground surface for perpendicular contact between retention knob and holder. Equipped with a left-hand-threaded stop screw. Available in high-speed balanceable versions. AT3 or better taper. Set-up: quick and easy. Speed: up to 23,000 rpm. Tolerance: less than 0.0001 at collet face. Ideal for drilling, milling, reaming and tapping.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.