Lyndex C40S7-0016 CAT40 Taper ER16 Stubby Collet Chuck, 0.019" - 0.406" Collet Range, 1.26" Diameter x 2.25" Length
A savvy shopper from OH snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Lyndex line of high-quality CAT40 taper standard Collet Chuck offers Ball bearing nut with ground collet race. Ground surface for perpendicular contact between retention knob and holder. Equipped with a left-hand-threaded stop screw. Available in high-speed balanceable versions. AT3 or better taper. Set-up: quick and easy. Speed: up to 23,000 rpm. Tolerance: less than 0.0001 at collet face. Ideal for drilling, milling, reaming and tapping.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.