Micro 100 MTR-500 Brazed Thread Relief Tool for Milling Machines 5 Flute, 1/2" Cutter Diameter, 7/32" Thickness, 0.100" Flat, 0.010 Radius, 5/16" Shank Diameter, 2.5" Shank Length
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The MICRO 100 MTR-500 uncoated, solid carbide, fluted brazed, back chamfering tool. Designed and engineered for applications that requires a relief diameter for threading applications. Can be utilized for both roughing and finishing in most materials. Manufactured with close tolerances to ensure ultimate precision and performance. Each tool's cutting edge/tip has a distinctive mirror like finish that significantly adds to material removal while improving surface finishes. MICRO 100 Solid Carbide Tools feature more than just a micro-grain of excellent quality. Their substrate is in a class of its own resulting from exclusive treating processes that allow for vastly increased speed and feed rates. For over 45 years, MICRO 100 is a known industry leader and internationally acclaimed when it comes to solid carbide tooling.
- Micro 100
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.