Pro Tie SS41W50 39-Inch Wide Stainless Steel Cable Ties - 50-Pack
A clever deal seeker from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Cable Tie
- Perfect for harsh environments where corrosion, abrasion, vibration, or temperature extremes are of concern
- Operating temperature range for our ties is-80 to 1000-Degree F or-62 to 538-Degree C
- For use around water including sea water, harsh chemicals, acids, abrasive environments or equipment, and where a permanent cable tie is required
- Low profile ball lock style ties
- ProTie carries over 250 cable ties, mounts and tools to provide superior range of options
- PRO TIE Stainless Steel Cable Ties are made of 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel and are perfect for harsh environments where corrosion, abrasion, vibration, or temperature extremes are of concern. The operating temperature range for our ties is-80 to 1000-Degree F (-62 to 538-Degree C). 316 Marine Grade Stainless is widely used around water including sea water, harsh chemicals, salts, acids, in abrasive environments or equipment, or where a permanent cable tie is required. PRO TIE stainless ties are also low profile ball lock style ties and are not suitable for high pressure applications. PRO TIE wide ties are approximately 3/16-Inch wide.
- Pro Tie
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.