RIDGID 15-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Angled Nailer (R250AFE)
A true treasure hunter from MD snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Powerful motor able to drive 2-1/2 in. finish nails into solid oak
- Oil-less motor eliminates daily oiling and oil splattering on the work surface
- Dry-fire lockout extends motor life and prevents marring work surfaces
- Toll-free jam access for easy access to clear jams
- RIDGID introduces the next generation of finish nailer performance. The 15-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Angled Finish Nailer comes standard with all the great Fasten Edge Technology features that have made RIDGID nailers stand out in the past, but now also includes new features to give the user an extra edge on any jobsite. The Angled Finish Nailer now boasts new Hex Grip over molding, oil-less motor, ACCU-Drive tip design and No-Mar Pads. The rear loading angled magazine makes it easy to get into hard to reach areas other nailer can't.
- Air Tool Type: Air Nailer
- Compressor/Air Tool Features: Adjustable Exhaust Port,Fastener Depth Control
- Energy Type: Air
- Included: Bag,Nails
- Loading type: Strip
- Maximum Fastener Size: 2-1/2 in
- Minimum Fastener Size: 1 in
- Minimum Recommended Air Delivery SCFM @ 90PSI: 00.1
- Minimum Recommended Operating Pressure (psi): 70
- Nail Gauge: 15
- Nailgun Angle: 34
- Angled Nailer
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.