Sandvik Coromant T-Max Screw Clamp Carbide Milling Insert - 10Pack
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Used with the Sandvik Coromant T-Max U-Lock system for internal and external shallow grooving or circlip grooving operations on all materials
- GC1020 grade is a physical vapor deposition (PVD) coating of titanium nitride (TiN) over carbide that provides a balance of wear and shock resistance in average machining conditions
- CC chipbreaker has sharp cutting edges for internal and external shallow grooving or circlip grooving
- For use with toolholders with a screw clamping design
- Three cutting edges for indexing and a left-hand neutral cutting angle
- This Sandvik Coromant T-Max U-Lock indexable grooving insert is carbide GC1020 grade and has three cutting edges, a left-hand neutral cutting angle, and a CC chipbreaker for shallow internal and external grooving and circlip grooving operations on all materials GC1020 grade is carbide with a coating of titanium nitride (TiN) applied through physical vapor deposition (PVD) It provides a balance of toughness and hardness for resistance to shock and wear in average machining conditions A PVD coating maintains a sharper cutting edge than a chemical vapor deposition (CVD) coating
- Sandvik Coromant
- 21531211111 Sma
- 21531211111 Sma
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.