SMC CJP Series Nickel Plated Brass Pin Air Cylinder with Threaded Rod
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Single-acting air (pneumatic) cylinder with one air port and spring-return piston rod return
- Compact pin-style body with single threaded piston rod for linear movement in limited spaces
- Nickel-plated brass for higher corrosion resistance than regular brass with stainless-steel piston rod
- Panel mounting with rod end and mounting nuts for installing the cylinder through a wall or panel
- 102 pounds per square inch (psi) for maximum working pressure
- This SMC single-acting CJP Series pin cylinder has a compact brass body with a threaded stainless-steel piston rod, and it has a panel-mounting style for installation through walls or panels. The air cylinder (also called a pneumatic cylinder) has a pin-style compact body and a single piston rod for linear movement applications with tight space restrictions. The air cylinder?s body is crafted in nickel-plated brass for higher corrosion resistance than regular brass, and its stainless-steel piston rod is threaded for attaching to compatibly threaded fittings, plates, or other components to be moved. The single-acting air cylinder uses airflow through its single air port for rod extension and an internal spring in the cylinder barrel?s rod end for rod retraction to produce continued movement. It has nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) seals to contain air and protect the barrel and piston rod.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.