Stanley 89-869 6-1/2-Inch FatMax Long Nose Plier with Cutter
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 6-1/2-inch long nose pliers with cutter used for cutting and grasping or bending small objects
- Slip-resistant bi-material handle for a comfortable grip
- Slim head design allows access into tight spaces
- Forged high-quality carbon steel provides a durable gripping and cutting edge
- Meets ANSI specifications
- The Stanley 89-869 6-1/2-Inch FatMax Long Nose Pliers with Cutter are used for grasping or bending small objects and for cutting. An extra-slim head design offers accesses to hard-to-reach spaces. The jaws are machined to give you a slip-resistant grip, and the tool's bi-material grip offers extra comfort. For extra durability, the pliers feature induction hardened cutting edges, and the tool is drop forged from high-carbon steel. These 6-1/2-inch pliers meet or exceed ANSI standards.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.