Stanley 89-869 6-1/2-Inch FatMax Long Nose Plier with Cutter
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 6-1/2-inch long nose pliers with cutter used for cutting and grasping or bending small objects
- Slip-resistant bi-material handle for a comfortable grip
- Slim head design allows access into tight spaces
- Forged high-quality carbon steel provides a durable gripping and cutting edge
- Meets ANSI specifications
- The Stanley 89-869 6-1/2-Inch FatMax Long Nose Pliers with Cutter are used for grasping or bending small objects and for cutting. An extra-slim head design offers accesses to hard-to-reach spaces. The jaws are machined to give you a slip-resistant grip, and the tool's bi-material grip offers extra comfort. For extra durability, the pliers feature induction hardened cutting edges, and the tool is drop forged from high-carbon steel. These 6-1/2-inch pliers meet or exceed ANSI standards.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.