Tap America 1in-14 HSS Machine and Fraction Hand Bottoming Tap Tap America
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Drill America T/A series hand tap is the most versatile tap for hand use, or for tapping under power. It is popular for use in general machine tapping or CNC tapping. Also appropriate for tapping the vast majority of materials in through or blind holed conditions. High-speed steel tools are good for most general purpose applications, offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance. Uncoated tools feature just the base substrate without any additional treatment or coatings and are suitable for a wide range of applications. Round shank with square end. Straight flute tools allow chips to collect in the flutes as they cut and are well suited for most applications in shallow cuts. Bottom style generates the thread to the bottom of the hole. Made in USA.
- Drill America
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.