Ullman Devices (ULLRT2LT) Rotating Magnetic LED Work Light
A true treasure hunter from OHIO snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Sturdy aluminum housing with 24 high intensity LED Lights. Head rotates to adjust beam to needed angle. Strong magnetic base attaches to any metal surface in seconds. Bridges a work light with a high quality flashlight. Comes with three AAA batteries. In the middle of the depression, Robert Ullman invented the first Inspection Mirror, while taking a tour of an aircraft plant. He got the idea from watching a mechanic using a crude mirror to look into the inner part of the engine and the rest is history. Over the years, we have broadened our line to include Magnetic Pick-Up Tools, Flexible Spring Claws, Screw Starters, Rotating Magnetic Work Lights, Carbide Scribers, Hooks, Picks, Socket Holders and various other Specialty Tools. As we celebrate our 79Th anniversary our passion for manufacturing quality tools continues.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.