Yellow Jacket 78730 High Temperature Pressure Control Hose, 30", 1/4" Straight x 90 degree
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The pressure control hose is constructed of a thermoplastic polymer inner tube and cover. This new material eliminates the vibration problems that are present in copper capillary tube installations. The higher temperature ratings of this thermoplastic to 266 F eliminate the failures caused by maximum load conditions on rubber type pressure control hoses. Between the inner tube and the cover, the hose is reinforced with a polyester braid of high tensile strength with high modulus, giving it the ability to withstand higher pressures. Available in any combination of 1/4 or 3/8 brass SAE flare straight or 90 angle fittings. Hex nuts are steel and finished with black zinc. Results with other refrigerants will also show superior performance characteristics. Usable oil types include polygon ester, alkyl benzene and mineral oils.
- Yellow Jacket
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.