Continental ContiTech 408" Approx Dry Can Hex V-Belt (CCP408)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Dual-sided classical profile
- High-strength Vytacord tensile members
- Engineered rubber compound-impregnated envelope, rubber cushion and insulation
- Oil, heat, ozone, and abrasion resistant
- Static conductive
- Hex belts, also known as double V-belts, are designed for use on drives with one or more reverse bends. They usually transmit power from both sides of the belt. To meet the multiple-bend and dual-power requirements, these Hex belts are built with rugged Vytacord tension members. They deliver maximum strength with minimum elongation. They also work with all the other quality materials that are a part of the Hex belts to deliver maximum performance over a long, trouble-free life. The CCP belt is a special Dry Can Hex construction that is available with a special deep CC cross section.
- Continental ContiTech
- Hex V-Belt
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.