ALEKO AP202 Submersible Dirty/Clean Water Pump 1/2 HP 2100 Galons Per Hour
A clever deal seeker from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Powered by a durable, oil-cooled electric motor. About 33 feet of Cord Length.
- Great for draining: Water Tanks, Ponds, Pools, Hot Tubs, Low Lying Flooded Areas, etc.
- Max Pump Rate: 2100 gallons per hour. Comes with Float Switch.
- Max Submersion Depth: 16-5/8 Feet. Max Head Height: 16-5/8 Feet.
- Max Grain Size: 1-3/16 Inch. Discharge Fittings: 1 Inch, 1-1/4 Inch and 1-1/2 Inch.
- This powerful dirty water pump is designed for both clean and dirty water applications. Ideal for draining pools and drawing water off wells. This will auto stop when it finish draining. The easy to use water pump processes 2100 gallons per hour and passes solids as large as 1-3/16 inch, with 1/2 Horse Power giving you the power to quickly drain cellars or garden ponds. Designed to remove ground water from basement sump pits, this is a ideal for draining water from cellars, ponds, pools and more. 33 feet grounded cord to ease installation. The pump has a reliable vertical float that takes up less space and activates in less water than tethered floats. A durable 1-1/2 inch adjustable discharge fitting easily connects to three kinds of garden hoses, and an easy-access handle provides complete portability.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.