American Standard 1-1/4" Deep Soak Max Drain Assembly - Polished Chrome
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $98.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
American Standard 1-1/4" Deep Soak Max Drain Assembly - Polished Chrome is rated out of 5 by 9.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Diappointed from Cheap! The drain stopper broke within the first 6 months of owning. No replacement parts. We have had the tub for 5 years and still no replacement parts. Be ready to spend more money to replace. Very difficult to clean as well!
Date published: 2014-01-07
Rated 2 out of 5 by malcolmr from At least it's pretty I bought this drain because it's the only one that will fit my American Standard Jet tub. It was fairly easy to install (with 2 people) and is sturdy. The problem I've had is that the drain will not adjust enough to get a good seal and hold water. I came on here to see if others had this problem and had found a solution. Seems almost everyone had a problem with this and the only real solution I saw was to use a rubber stopper. I hate that I have this really nice and expensive drain and now it seems I'll be using a rubber plug. :-( . But at least it's pretty.
Date published: 2016-10-19
Rated 1 out of 5 by MaryDB from Stopper needs new design! As others have noted, the stopper quit working - mine after about 4 months' use. Very disappointing. You'd think they would have re-designed this by now. I'm currently using a rubber stopper. This - after a very expensive snazzy bathroom re-model. I feel especially wronged, since it's the only drain that works with the tub, and it cost a LOT to have it installed.
Date published: 2015-12-28
Rated 1 out of 5 by djsmiles from Love the deep tub design but the components = junk As most people on here have said the drain won't close or pop open correctly after 6 months to a year and the sticker that covers the screws peels off and looks gross.Water was leaking through to the basement so I took the top apart to take a look and the gasket had already fallen apart. Searching the website brought me here, still can't find a replacement gasket.
Date published: 2017-01-15
Rated 1 out of 5 by Guyin714 from This deep max drain doesn't hold water I had this tub and drain installed four months ago. When you try and take a bath the drain doesn't hold water and makes a loud annoying sound. It is really hard to get it to actually work. Now to change it will cost me a lot since all the work was custom.
Date published: 2016-05-12
Rated 3 out of 5 by DONK from Great drain Exelant product easy to install, easy to use. Only problem... this is not offered in oil rubbed bronze, witch is a very popular colar at the moment.
Date published: 2011-04-26
Rated 1 out of 5 by Bulldog from As other reviews say, the drain looks nice, but after 6 months it failed and stopped baking able to hold water in the tub. A lever-type design would seemingly be much sturdier and more durable, and likely available at a lower price.
Date published: 2015-12-03
Rated 1 out of 5 by Reese from Terrible As stated in other reviews, the stopper mechanism is flimsy and breaks easily. Ours lasted approximately 6 months.
Date published: 2015-12-07
- Unique top mount overflow allows 3-in. deeper water level than standard bath drains
- Compatible with Everclean, Champion, and Evolution models only
- Tap activated pop-up drain stopper for convenience
- Durable solid brass construction for longevity with use
- Available in a variety of finishes to match the tub
- Metallic finishes also available
- The American Standard 1-1/4 in. Deep Soak Max Drain offers high performance and reliability. The drain and the toe tap stopper are both constructed with brass for strength. This drain is to be used with American Standard Everclean, Champion, or Evolution models.
- Color/Finish: Polished Chrome
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Material: Brass
- Plumbing Part Type: Tub Complete Drain Assembly
- Trap Type: Toe tap
- American Standard
- Drain Assembly
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.