American Standard Pressure Balance Rough Valve Body w/ Screwdriver Stops
A true treasure hunter from PA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Pressure balance valve body with screwdriver stops
- Turns water on and off and adjusts temperature
- Made from brass
- Ceramic disc valves ensure smooth handle operation and drip-free performance
- The American Standard Pressure Balance Rough Valve Body with Screwdriver Stops is made from brass for long life, and the ceramic disc valves allow for smooth handle operation and drip-free use. This valve body can be used with numerous tub and shower trim kits in a variety of styles to suit your taste. The screwdriver stops allow for water shut-off right at the valve, for easier maintenance.
- Compatible Pipe Material: Copper
- Connection: Sweat
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Material: Metal
- Maximum Pressure (psi): 70
- Maximum Working Temperature (F): 70
- Rating: Water
- Temperature limit adjustment: Yes
- American Standard
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.