American Standard Pressure Balance Rough Valve Body w/ Screwdriver Stops
A savvy shopper from PA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Pressure balance valve body with screwdriver stops
- Turns water on and off and adjusts temperature
- Made from brass
- Ceramic disc valves ensure smooth handle operation and drip-free performance
- The American Standard Pressure Balance Rough Valve Body with Screwdriver Stops is made from brass for long life, and the ceramic disc valves allow for smooth handle operation and drip-free use. This valve body can be used with numerous tub and shower trim kits in a variety of styles to suit your taste. The screwdriver stops allow for water shut-off right at the valve, for easier maintenance.
- Compatible Pipe Material: Copper
- Connection: Sweat
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Material: Metal
- Maximum Pressure (psi): 70
- Maximum Working Temperature (F): 70
- Rating: Water
- Temperature limit adjustment: Yes
- American Standard
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.