Basic Standard 2-1/2" Coupler 25C Ductile Iron Cam & Groove Hose Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Cam-locking female coupler with gasket provides leak-tight connection to male cam and groove-style fitting
- Shank for hose connection
- Ductile iron body for strength and abrasion resistance
- For use with sand, grout, cement, and other abrasives
- This PT Coupling Type C coupler has a ductile iron body and cam arms, a buna-n (buna nitrile) gasket, and a shank hose connection. The ductile iron coupler body is stronger than aluminum and more abrasion resistant, and is suitable for use with sand, grout, cement, and other abrasives. The buna-n seal provides a leak-tight connection. The cam arms provide the mechanism by which the coupler locks into the adapter groove. This cam and groove coupler complies with Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D for quick disconnect fittings and is used in low-pressure applications such as concrete pumping and sand movement.Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, and wear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based on inter
- Maximum Pressure: 200 PSI
- Size: 2-1/2"
- Material Type: Ductile Iron
- Connector Type: Coupler x Hose Shank
- Series Number: Basic Standard
- Shape: Socket
- PT Coupling
- Hose Fitting
- Hose Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.