Central Brass 6076
A clever deal seeker from PA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- The two valve bath and shower fitting is made with a heavy cast brass body with replaceable seats designed for union connections on 6 in. Centers. The stem units are all brass with a reinforced rubber packing and rubber seat washer. The stem units can easily be replaced from the front without removing the valve body. The fitting is supplied with a twin-ell that connects the valve to the diverter spout and the shower riser. The handles, escutcheons and spout are zinc die-cast with a chrome plated finish. The shower arm is brass with a polished chrome finish. The shower head has a flow rate of 2.5 gal. Per minute.
- Central Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.