InSinkErator CRD-00 Power Cord Accessory Kit
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
InSinkErator CRD-00 Power Cord Accessory Kit is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by DDDD from Charging extra for essential parts I am replacing my current Bager .5 HP as it is no longer functional after only 3 years of minimal use as I compost vegetable material and eat little meat, not too much is put through the disposal. The electrical wires became unconnected inside the unit and though I was able to reconnect them by removing the metal plate on the bottom for access but the "red button" overload protector, which was barely attached by a flimsy clip, became unattached, inaccessible, and unusable. Now to get a new working unit you must buy an "accessory" power cord.
Date published: 2016-08-17
- Allows disposer to be plugged directly into standard wall outlet
- UL approved for insulation thickness and resistance to moisture
- Includes 3 ft. UL-listed cord, strain relief clamp, wire connectors, and instructions
- Easy to install
- This is Use the InSinkErator power cord accessory kit to get your InSinkErator disposer unit up and running. This product meets the UL standard for insulation thickness and moisture resistance.
- Kitchen Product Type: Disposal Accessory
- Power Cord Accessory Kit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.