Kuriyama Hose or Pipe Cap with Chain/Brass/NPSH Thread (BCAP-40SH)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Cap for closing the end of a hose or pipe
- 2-1/2" NPSH threaded connection
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Chain for securing cap to pipe or fitting
- This Kuriyama BCAP-40SH cap fitting is made of brass and has a NPSH threaded connection. This cap fitting closes or terminates the end of a hose or pipe, and has a chain to secure the cap to the fitting. It has a National Pipe Straight Hose (NPSH) threaded connection for connecting to the male end of a pipe or hose. It is made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability. Brass can be connected to copper, brass, plastic, aluminum, and welded steel. This cap with a chain fitting is suitable for use in a variety of industrial and commercial applications.
- Hose or Pipe Cap
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.