KX MATRIKX 06-250-125-975-3 Lead Reduction Water Filter
A clever deal seeker from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- KX MATRIKX + Pb1 06-250-125-975 is a powerful, multifunctional water filter cartridge for residential and commercial water treatment systems. The KX MATRIKX 06-250-125-975 + Pb1 filter is made of extruded activated carbon that reduces soluble lead using an ion-exchange filter medium with high specificity for soluble lead. Particulate filtration is used to intercept insoluble lead-containing particles. The 06-250-125-975 + Pb1 filter offers high levels of chemical reduction in potable drinking water, including chlorine taste and odor. The KX MATRIKX + Pb1 carbon block water filters meet nsf/ansi standard 53 for turbidity and cyst reduction, including cryptosporidium, giardia, endameba and toxoplasma. Graded-density filtration combined with high dirt capacity extruded activated carbon provide several times greater life than molded filters.
- KX Matrikx
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.