KX MATRIKX 06-250-125-975-3 Lead Reduction Water Filter
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- KX MATRIKX + Pb1 06-250-125-975 is a powerful, multifunctional water filter cartridge for residential and commercial water treatment systems. The KX MATRIKX 06-250-125-975 + Pb1 filter is made of extruded activated carbon that reduces soluble lead using an ion-exchange filter medium with high specificity for soluble lead. Particulate filtration is used to intercept insoluble lead-containing particles. The 06-250-125-975 + Pb1 filter offers high levels of chemical reduction in potable drinking water, including chlorine taste and odor. The KX MATRIKX + Pb1 carbon block water filters meet nsf/ansi standard 53 for turbidity and cyst reduction, including cryptosporidium, giardia, endameba and toxoplasma. Graded-density filtration combined with high dirt capacity extruded activated carbon provide several times greater life than molded filters.
- KX Matrikx
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.