Panduit 2.88" L 2 Ports Clear Insulation Double-Sided Multi-Tap Connector
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Flexible design - can be used as a tap, splice, or dead end connector
- Body made from high strength, extruded aluminum alloy to provide premium electrical and mechanical performance
- Insulated with clear PVC to eliminate the need for taping and allow for visual inspection of the complete conductor insertion
- Each port pre-filled with oxide inhibiting joint compound seals out air and moisture to deter surface oxidation
- Wide wire range-taking capability minimizes inventory requirements
- The Panduit PCSB750-2-2Y multi-tap connector is made from a high strength, extruded aluminum alloy to provide premium electrical and mechanical performance. Its flexible design makes it incredibly versatile and can be used as a tap, splice, or dead end connector. The multi-tap is insulated with clear PVC to eliminate the need for taping and allow for visual inspection of the complete conductor insertion. Each port is pre-filled with oxide inhibiting joint compound seals out air and moisture to deter surface oxidation. A wide wire range-taking capability minimizes inventory requirements. Panduit has been providing innovative solutions for over 55 years. In 1955 they launched their first product, the Panduct Wiring Duct, a new invention that uniquely organized control panel wiring and allowed new wires to be added quickly and neatly. Since that time Panduit has introduced thousands of problem solving new products and remained committed to providing innovative electrical and network infra
- Gauge: 750 kcmil - #2 AWG STR
- Number of Items: 1
- Overall Width: 3.38 inches
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.