Robert R810-5 CASA Series Bob Red Brass Float Valve Assembly
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Compound operating lever, fluted celcon plunger and stem
- High capacity, heavy duty and red brass body
- Adjusting arm tapped 1/4"-20 thread
- Buna-N-disc standard
- Not compliant with CA Prop 65 or Safe Water Drinking Act
- Standard Bob float valve assemblies consist of valve, brass stem, and float ball for positive water level control Applicable for precision liquid level control, aggressive water applications, increased resistance to corrosion and chemicals, de-ionized, ultra pure, and reverse osmosis water, boiler feed water systems, kitchen steam tables, cooling towers, evaporative coolers, livestock waterier, car wash, high pressure wash, swimming pools, industrial tanks, food service and sanitary applications, many other agricultural and industrial uses SST Valve NSF Listed 1" NPT Male inlet x free flow outlet It comes with compound operating lever, fluted celcon plunger and stem High capacity, heavy duty Red brass body Adjusting arm tapped 1/4"-20 thread Buna-N-Disc standard 10" Stem length 100 psi Maximum inlet pressure
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.