SharkBite 1"x1"FIPx24" Corrugated Stainless Steel Water Softener Connector
A savvy shopper from IL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Corrugated stainless steel
- Use to connect to any combination of copper, PEX, CPVC, or PE-RT pipes
- Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation
- Eliminates the need for additional transition fittings
- No solder or glue required to install
- Meets all UPC, IPC and cUPC requirements
- Demount clip allows user to release the fitting from the pipe for convenient installation flexibility (sold separately)
- The SharkBite 1 in. x 1 in. FIP x 24 in. Water Softener Connector allows you to easily connect your Water Supply lines to your Water Softener Unit. After applying pipe thread tape to the MIP nipples on your water Softener, thread the FIP end of the Water Softener connector onto the tank and tighten with channel locks. Then simply push the SharkBite Push-Fit end onto Copper, PEX, or CPVC pipes and your Water Softener is connected. SharkBite Water Softener Connectors will decrease the amount of time and effort needed to install a Water Softener in your home and are the fastest way to complete your project.
- Accessory Type: Connector
- Finish: Corrugated stainless steel
- Water Softener Connector
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.