Thermo Removal Water Volume Purification Cartridge - Full - 3000 Grain
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Purifies water volumes up to 75L/hour with a capacity of 3000 grains
- Full-size cation removal cartridge includes a 0.38 inch hose barb connection on each end
- Constructed of 100% virgin polypropylene with superior quality cation exchange resin; color change indicator identifies when resin is exhausted
- Cartridge includes a 0.38 inch hose barb connection on each end
- Designed for non-pressurized water volume purification applications including softening, deionization, organic and chlorine removal
- This Thermo Scientific full-size cation exchange hose nipple cartridge for cation removal is an economical way to purify water volumes up to 75L/hour. It is constructed of 100% virgin polypropylene cartridge with superior quality resin. The color change indicator identifies when resin is exhausted. It is designed for non-pressurized applications. The cartridge includes a 0.38 inch hose barb connection on each end. Applications include softening, deionization, organic and chlorine removal. Alert: Alcohol-containing samples cannot be used in cartridges containing the color indicator.
- Thermo Scientific
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.