0.035" Th x 1" W x 137" L 10-14 TPI A8 Broad Band Bimetal Band Saw Blade
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- M42 high speed edge improves wear resistance.
- Oversized blade width increases beam strength.
- Tooth geometries provide optimum cutting performance across a wide array of applications and materials.
- Plastic capping protects teeth against damage in transit and handling (1-inches and wider).
- Measures 137-inches length by 1-inches width by 0.035-inches thick.
- Simonds BroadBand Bi-Metal band saw blade. Put the power of BroadBand to work for you. Simonds patent pending A8 tooth geometries provide optimum cutting performance across a broad array of applications and materials. The M42 high speed edge improves wear resistance and the oversized blade body increases beam strength, both leading to more cuts per blade. A8 BroadBand was developed with end user input and the design has been proven across North America, South America, Europe and Asia. The BroadBand band saw blade is an all-purpose high-quality blade, well suited for cutting a wide range of alloys. BroadBand is a world-beater. Applications: Steel service centers, medium and large manufacturers, fabricators, tool and die shops. Ideal for Carbon steel, chrome steel, tool steel, die steel, stainless steel, and nickel base steel. Regular tooth pattern broken up to reduce noise. Less vibration and chatter. One blade is suitable for a wider range of cutting. Tooth pattern repeated throughout
- Material Type: Bimetal
- Overall Length: 137 inches
- Overall Width: 1 inches
- Pitch: 10-14 teeth_per_inch
- Rake Type: Positive
- Size: 137" Length, 1" Width, 0.035" Thickness, 10-14 TPI
- Style Name: Variable Tooth
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Thickness: 0.035 inches
- Band Saw Blade
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.