1/2'' HSS 118 Bright Finish Screw Machine Drill
A savvy shopper from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Short-length drill bits, also called stub length, provide better rigidity and increased strength, 118-degree conventional point angles good for general drilling applications, Round shanks can be used with a variety of tool-holding systems, Uncoated (bright), economical and useful with a wide range of drilling applications, High-speed steel (HSS), for use on a wide variety of materials
- Precision Twist
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.