120DHT 11/32" High-Speed Steel Long Length Drill Bit - Pk of 12
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Parabolic flute configuration with proprietary Convoflute flute design offers wider flute space, dispersing chips away from the cutting edges more rapidly and increasing coolant flow volume
- Manufactured from premium high-speed steel
- 135 degree self-centering split point reduces thrust with easier penetration
- Engineered for deep-hole drilling up to depths of 10 to 16 x diameter
- Titanium nitride (TiN) coating adds lubricity and hardness, enhancing chip flow, finished hole quality, and drill life
- The Chicago-Latrobe 120DHT series parabolic, long length drill bit is made from high-speed steel with a TiN coating and has a 135-degree notched point for use in deep drilling applications on ferrous and nonmetallic materials. High-speed steel (HSS) provides hardness for wear resistance, and the titanium nitride (TiN) coating offers increased wear resistance, extended tool life, and higher hardness than an uncoated drill bit. A self-centering 135-degree notched point penetrates material without a pilot hole more easily than a conventional point, and maintains a sharp cutting edge longer than a split point. The parabolic flutes are wider than standard flutes for improved rigidity in deep drilling applications, as well as increased coolant flow and chip evacuation to reduce clogging. A long length drill bit reaches farther and drills deeper than a jobber length drill bit because it has longer flutes and overall length. The parabolic flutes enable this bit to drill to a depth of 8 to 12 t
- Chicago Latrobe
- Drill Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.