2222 Round Shank Wire Sz #1 High Speed Steel Jobbers' Drill Bit - Pk of 12
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 135-degree split-point angles are self-centering, to reduce walking, good for hard material, and to reduce pressure on cutting edges
- High-speed steel (HSS), for use on a wide variety of materials
- Jobber-length, for a wide range of applications
- Uncoated (bright), for use with a wide range of drilling materials
- NAS 907 Rev. 14 type B standards, for use in the aerospace industry
- The Cleveland 2222 jobber length, high-speed steel (HSS) drill bit has a 30-degree helix angle, with a 135-degree split-point and uncoated surface treatment, which is designed general purpose drilling applications. Conforms to NAS 907 Rev. 14 type B specifications. The shank diameter is the same as the drill size. This drill is designed for drilling tougher materials. The 2222 series performs best when drilling into stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel, iron-based alloys, and aluminum. The uncoated finish helps increase chip flow in soft materials. Spiral flutes act as a passageway for chip extraction from the hole and for coolant to enter the hole. The twist of the flutes brings chips up and away from the cutting edge. 135-degree drill point reduces walking when starting a hole and penetrates more easily than a convention point. Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of tool holding systems. While the 2222 series was designed for the aircraft industry, it works well for othe
- Material Type: High-Speed Steel
- Finish Types: Uncoated (Bright)
- Cutting Angle: 135 Degrees
- Cutting Direction: Right-Hand
- Drill Point: 135 Degrees
- Flute Type: Spiral
- Shank Type: Round
- Cutting Diameter: 0.2280 inches
- Cutting Length: 1.313 inches
- Flute Length: 1.313 inches
- Outside Diameter & Length: 0.2280 inches & 3.875 inches
- System of Measurement: Wire Gauge
- Jobbers' Drill Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.