3M Fibre Disc 988C Ceramic Grain 24 Grit - Brown - Size: 7"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- 3M proprietary ceramic abrasive grain outcuts and outlasts aluminum oxide
- Stiff fiber backing stands up to heavyweight applications such as high-pressure stock removal
- Ceramic grain requires less pressure, reducing operator fatigue
- 7/8" center hole mount is compatible with 3M disc pad face plates and hubs, and requires the use of a disc retainer nut (all sold separately)
- Resin bond withstands heat and stabilizes the disc under pressure and heat to increase productivity
- Proprietary 3M Ceramic Abrasive Grain outcuts and outlasts aluminum oxide
- 7/8 inch center hole mount is compatible with 3M disc pad face plates and hubs, and requires the use of a disc retainer nut (all sold separately)
- 3M Ceramic Abrasive Grain exceeds conventional abrasives in durability, disc life, and cut-rate, offering greater throughput in less time. Additionally, less pressure is required to achieve maximum cut-rate, in turn reducing operator fatigue and extending tool life. 3M Ceramic Abrasive Grain is a proprietary ceramic mineral formed using a process to enhance toughness and hardness of the grain.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.