A977 Cobalt Steel Extra Long Length 1/8" Drill Bit - Silver (347218)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Step Drill Bit
- Extra-length drill bits have longer flutes and overall lengths than Jobber drill bits, for deeper holes
- 130-degree point angle has good centering capabilities and reduces pressure on cutting edges
- High-speed steel (HSS) containing cobalt is a good combination of toughness and hardness, for use on drilling through hard substances
- Bright finish with Smooth-Flow coating reduces coefficient of friction, has efficient chip evacuation and extends tool life
- Round shanks, for use on a variety of tool-holding systems
- The Dormer A977 extra-length drill bit is a 130-degree, PFX point, round shank drill bit made of HSS and cobalt. It can drill holes up to 15 times the diameter of the drill. The shank diameter is the same as the drill size. Best performance in steel but also works in a wide variety of materials.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.