Champion 118-Degree Treated High Speed Steel Jobber Twist Drill, 6 Pcs
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- General purpose drilling
- Surface treated with a steam black oxide process
- 118-Degree point
- Made of high speed steel
- Champion Cutting Tool 705 jobber twist drills are designed for general purpose drilling. Surface treated with a steam black oxide process, the 705 has good abrasion resistance and improved coolant adherence. Made of high speed steel with a 118-Degree point and straight shanks, the 705 series is an excellent twist drill to be used for quick hole production in mild steel and non ferrous materials such as wood.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.