Champion 9/16x8x13" Carbide Single Point Proline Spline Shank Hammer Bit
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- CM97 SDS Spline Shank Hammer Bit has a self-starting carbide single tip for swift penetration
- There is a reinforced flute geometry which reduces vibration, transfers more impact energy to the cutting face, and quickly channels debris
- The balance of tip and flute geometry ensures perfectly round holes
- Short, conical dust entrance provides extra fast material removal, and patented flute optimizes impact energy transfer, break resistant and fast debris removal
- Made in Germany
- CM97 SDS Spline Shank Hammer Bit single point are for use in concrete and hard masonry materials. Spline shanks held to very close tolerances assure perfect fit and improve impact transmission for faster drilling. Vacuum brazed with pure copper at 1900 Degree Fahrenheit. Vacuum heat treated tool body to 50RC. HL20 grade carbide.
- Hammer Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.