Chicago Latrobe 150ASP High Speed Steel Jobber Length Drill Bit - Black
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Jobber length drill bit has a midrange drilling depth for general-purpose applications
- High-speed steel (HSS) provides hardness for wear resistance
- Black oxide finish reduces wear while promoting chip and coolant flow on ferrous materials
- 135-degree split point that penetrates hard material without a pilot hole or 135-degree conventional point for general-purpose drilling applications, depending on diameter size
- Round shank accommodates most drill chucks
- The Chicago-Latrobe 150ASP series jobber length drill bit is made from high-speed steel with a black oxide finish and has a 135-degree point for use in general-purpose drilling applications on ferrous materials. High-speed steel (HSS) provides hardness for wear resistance, and the black oxide finish acts as a lubricant to reduce wear while promoting chip and coolant flow. Compared to standard drill bits, these tools have a thicker web for increased strength and rigidity. Drill bits with a diameter larger than 1/16" have a self-centering 135-degree split point that penetrates hard material without a pilot hole, and produces smaller chips that reduce clogging compared to a 118-degree point. Drill bits with a 1/16" diameter or smaller have a 135-degree conventional point that produces small chips to reduce clogging. A jobber length drill bit has a versatile midrange drilling depth and is a common choice for general-purpose applications. The round shank accommodates most drill chucks.
- Chicago Latrobe
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.