Chicago Latrobe 21/32" 120X Extra-Long Shank Drill Bit -Black Oxide Finish
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Extra-long length drill bit reaches farther and drills deeper than a jobber or long length drill bit
- High-speed steel (HSS) provides hardness for wear resistance
- Black oxide finish reduces wear while promoting chip and coolant flow on ferrous materials
- Self-centering 118-degree notched point penetrates material without a pilot hole more easily than a conventional point, and maintains a sharp cutting edge
- Extra thick web provides increased strength and rigidity compared to standard drill bits
- The Chicago-Latrobe 120X series extra-long length drill bit is made from high-speed steel with a black oxide finish and has a 118-degree notched point for use in extra-deep drilling applications on ferrous materials. High-speed steel (HSS) provides hardness for wear resistance, and the black oxide finish acts as a lubricant to reduce wear while promoting chip and coolant flow. Compared to standard drill bits, this tool has a thicker web for increased strength and rigidity. The drill bit's web thins at the tip to create a 118-degree notched point, which penetrates material without a pilot hole more easily than a conventional point, and maintains a sharp cutting edge longer than a split point. An extra-long length drill bit reaches farther and drills deeper than a jobber or long length drill bit because it has longer flutes and overall length. The round shank accommodates most drill chucks.Drill bits are cutting tools used to make holes in a range of materials using machines such as hand
- Size : 21/32 "
- Measuring system: inch
- Cutting Direction: Right-Hand
- Material Type: High-Speed Steel
- Finish Types: Black Oxide
- Cutting Angle: 118 Degrees
- Drill Point: Notched
- Shank Type: Round
- Flute Type: Conventional Spiral
- Chicago Latrobe
- Drill Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.