Chicago Latrobe 2157 High Speed Steel Short Length Drill Bit
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Short length drill bit offers rigidity to reduce tool deflection and breakage
- High speed steel (HSS) provides hardness for wear resistance
- TiN coating offers better wear resistance and a longer tool life than an uncoated drill bit when used on ferrous materials
- 118-degree conventional point for general-purpose drilling applications
- Round shank accommodates most drill chucks
- The Chicago-Latrobe 2157 series short length drill bit is made from high-speed steel with a TiN coating and a 118-degree conventional point for general-purpose drilling on ferrous materials. The short length provides rigidity and strength to reduce tool deflection and breakage. High-speed steel (HSS) provides hardness for wear resistance. The TiN (titanium nitride) coating offers increased hardness for better wear resistance and a longer tool life than an uncoated drill bit. The round shank accommodates most drill chucks.
- Chicago Latrobe
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.