Chicago Latrobe 2157 High Speed Steel Short Length Drill Bit
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Short length drill bit offers rigidity to reduce tool deflection and breakage
- High speed steel (HSS) provides hardness for wear resistance
- TiN coating offers better wear resistance and a longer tool life than an uncoated drill bit when used on ferrous materials
- 118-degree conventional point for general-purpose drilling applications
- Round shank accommodates most drill chucks
- The Chicago-Latrobe 2157 series short length drill bit is made from high-speed steel with a TiN coating and a 118-degree conventional point for general-purpose drilling on ferrous materials. The short length provides rigidity and strength to reduce tool deflection and breakage. High-speed steel (HSS) provides hardness for wear resistance. The TiN (titanium nitride) coating offers increased hardness for better wear resistance and a longer tool life than an uncoated drill bit. The round shank accommodates most drill chucks.
- Chicago Latrobe
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.