Chicago Latrobe 2159 High-Speed Steel Short Length Drill Bit, TiN Coated, Round Shank, 135 Degree Split Point, 11/64" Size (Pack of 12)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Heavy-Duty screw machine length drill for working on tool steel, alloy steel, carbon steel and cast iron. High-speed steel tools are good for most general purpose applications, offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance. Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems. When run in a counterclockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging.
- Chicago Latrobe
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.