Chicago Latrobe 2159 High-Speed Steel Short Length Drill Bit, TiN Coated, Round Shank, 135 Degree Split Point, 11/64" Size (Pack of 12)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Heavy-Duty screw machine length drill for working on tool steel, alloy steel, carbon steel and cast iron. High-speed steel tools are good for most general purpose applications, offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance. Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems. When run in a counterclockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging.
- Chicago Latrobe
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.