Chicago Latrobe 550TA Cobalt Steel Jobber Length Drill Bit
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Jobber length drill bit has a midrange drilling depth for general-purpose applications
- Cobalt steel provides extended tool life compared to high-speed steel drill bits when drilling hard materials
- Titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN) coating provides wear and corrosion resistance in high-speed or heavy feed-rate drilling
- Self-centering 135-degree split point penetrates hard material without a pilot hole and produces small chips to reduce clogging
- Extra thick web provides increased strength and rigidity compared to standard drill bits
- The Chicago-Latrobe 550TA series jobber length drill bit is made from cobalt steel with a TiAlN coating and has a 135-degree split point for use in general-purpose drilling applications on ferrous materials, high-temperature alloys, and titanium. Cobalt steel provides extended tool life compared to high-speed steel drill bits, and maintains the tool's toughness and hardness in high drilling temperatures. The titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN) coating provides wear and corrosion resistance in high-speed or heavy feed-rate drilling. A self-centering 135-degree split point penetrates hard material without a pilot hole, and produces smaller chips that reduce clogging compared to a 118-degree point. Compared to standard drill bits, these tools have a thicker web for increased strength and rigidity. A jobber length drill bit has a versatile midrange drilling depth and is a common choice for general-purpose applications. The round shank accommodates most drill chucks.
- Chicago Latrobe
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.