Chicago Latrobe 550TA Cobalt Steel Jobber Length Drill Bit
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Jobber length drill bit has a midrange drilling depth for general-purpose applications
- Cobalt steel provides extended tool life compared to high-speed steel drill bits when drilling hard materials
- Titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN) coating provides wear and corrosion resistance in high-speed or heavy feed-rate drilling
- Self-centering 135-degree split point penetrates hard material without a pilot hole and produces small chips to reduce clogging
- Extra thick web provides increased strength and rigidity compared to standard drill bits
- The Chicago-Latrobe 550TA series jobber length drill bit is made from cobalt steel with a TiAlN coating and has a 135-degree split point for use in general-purpose drilling applications on ferrous materials, high-temperature alloys, and titanium. Cobalt steel provides extended tool life compared to high-speed steel drill bits, and maintains the tool's toughness and hardness in high drilling temperatures. The titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN) coating provides wear and corrosion resistance in high-speed or heavy feed-rate drilling. A self-centering 135-degree split point penetrates hard material without a pilot hole, and produces smaller chips that reduce clogging compared to a 118-degree point. Compared to standard drill bits, these tools have a thicker web for increased strength and rigidity. A jobber length drill bit has a versatile midrange drilling depth and is a common choice for general-purpose applications. The round shank accommodates most drill chucks.
- Chicago Latrobe
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.