Chicago Latrobe 559TA Cobalt Steel Short Length Drill Bit, TiAlN Coated, Round Shank, 135 Degree Split Point, 9/64" Size (Pack Of 12)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Short length drill bit offers rigidity to reduce tool deflection and breakage, Cobalt steel provides extended tool life compared to high-speed steel drill bits when drilling hard materials, TiAlN coating provides wear and corrosion resistance in high-speed drilling of ferrous materials, high-temperature alloys, and titanium, 135-degree split point penetrates hard material without a pilot hole and produces small chips to reduce clogging, Extra-thick web provides increased strength and rigidity compared to standard drill bits
- Chicago Latrobe
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.