Cle-Line Cobalt Heavy Duty Jobber Length Drill - Pack of 12 (C23412)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Industrial-grade cobalt HSS construction
- Straw color finish
- Designed to drill tough, high-tensile materials and work-hardening
- Selected sizes available with 3/8" reduced shanks
- Cle-Line C23412 Cobalt Heavy Duty Jobber Length Cobalt, Gold Oxide Finish, Straight Shank, 135-Degree Split Point, Wire Size 22 Drill.
- Drill Point: Split
- Exterior Finish: Gold Oxide
- Number of Flutes: 2
- Shank Type: Straight
- Style Name: Jobber Drill
- System of Measurement: Imperial
- Material Type: Cobalt Steel
- Cutting Angle: 135 Degrees
- Cutting Diameter: 0.157 inches
- Cutting Direction: RHS / RHC
- Jobber Drill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.