Cle-Line Cobalt Heavy Duty Jobber Length Drill - Pack of 12 (C23412)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Industrial-grade cobalt HSS construction
- Straw color finish
- Designed to drill tough, high-tensile materials and work-hardening
- Selected sizes available with 3/8" reduced shanks
- Cle-Line C23412 Cobalt Heavy Duty Jobber Length Cobalt, Gold Oxide Finish, Straight Shank, 135-Degree Split Point, Wire Size 22 Drill.
- Drill Point: Split
- Exterior Finish: Gold Oxide
- Number of Flutes: 2
- Shank Type: Straight
- Style Name: Jobber Drill
- System of Measurement: Imperial
- Material Type: Cobalt Steel
- Cutting Angle: 135 Degrees
- Cutting Diameter: 0.157 inches
- Cutting Direction: RHS / RHC
- Jobber Drill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.