Cleveland 2011 High Speed Steel Jobbers' Length Drill Bit - Pack of 5
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 135-degree split-point angles for centering and to reduce pressure on cutting edges
- Black oxide finish, for improving lubricity, resisting corrosion, and resistances to chipping or flaking
- High-speed steel (HSS) offers toughness and shock resistance, and is compatible with a variety of materials
- Jobber-length, for a wide range of applications
- Round shanks, for use on a variety of tool-holding systems
- The Cleveland 2011 cotter pin jobber length high-speed steel (HSS) drill bit has a 30-degree helix angle, with a 135-degree split-point drill point and black oxide surface treatment, which is designed for heavy duty drilling applications such as drilling holes for cotter pins. The shank diameter is the same as the drill size.The Cleveland 2011 jobber length high-speed steel (HSS) drill bit has a 30-degree helix angle, with a 135-degree split-point drill point and black oxide surface treatment, which helps optimize performance in general-purpose drilling applications. The shank diameter is the same as the drill size. While the 2011 series can be used on most materials, it is most suitable for drilling into free-machining stainless steel, alloy-tool steel, and cast iron. Black oxide improves lubricity, resists corrosion, and resists flaking. It also helps prevent buildup and welding of material on the tool's cutting edge when machining iron and steel. Spiral flutes act as a passageway fo
- Drill Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.